Old Mountain View Neighborhood Association
Monthly Steering Committee Minutes for 2007
OMVNA Steering Committee Meeting
Feb. 12, 2007 (Rev. 2)
Officers Attending: Ken Rosenberg, Noam Livnat, Aaron Grossman, Jamil Shaikh, Bruce Karney, Kristen McGuire-Husky (arrived at 7:00 p.m.)
Officers Not Attending: Kim Copher
Neighbors Present: Hugh Donagher, Shelly King (Webmistress)
6:40 p.m. meeting was called to order
- Minutes for January were approved.
- No motion was made regarding the December minutes, so they remain unapproved.
- Two neighbors who are interested in filling the “At Large” vacancy were to have attended tonight’s meeting. Kathryn Zehavi was not present, but sent her apologies ahead of time. Hugh Donagher was present, and described his background and community involvement. The committee decided to defer a decision on the vacancy until the March meeting in order to give Kathryn another opportunity to present her qualifications.
- Aaron Grossman distributed the Treasurer’s report. We are in outstanding shape financially.
- Kim Copher would like her home e-mail address used instead of her work address for OMVNA business.
- Shelly King volunteered to help with the newsletter, and Bruce Karney promised to send her a list of upcoming stories so she could choose ones she is interested in.
- The annual CERT meeting and radio practice will be held Feb. 25 at Landels School from 10 a.m. to noon.
- Bruce reported on the Mountain View Solar Buyers Co-op that he is leading.
The Steering Committee Meeting adjourned at 7:15 p.m. so we could attend the OMVNA General Meeting that started at 7:30 in the Council Chambers.
General Meeting – Budget Approval
A quorum was present at the meeting, and the membership unanimously approved the 2007 budget of $11,000 of revenue and $11,000 of expenditures by a voice vote conducted by Chairperson Ken Rosenberg.
Bruce Karney (acting as Secretary due to Kristen’s absence at the beginning of the meeting.)
Back to top of page
|The OMVNA Newsletter is published by a volunteer editorial committee & distributed to some 2400 homes and businesses by volunteers.|
|To get in touch with us:|
The opinions printed in this newsletter are not necessarily those of the OMVNA Steering Committee.