Old Mountain View Neighborhood Association
Monthly Steering Committee Minutes for 2004
OMVNA Steering Committee Meeting
January 12, 2004
Chair - Ronit Bryant
Treasurer - Aaron Grossman
Newsletter - Velva Rowell
Community Liaison - Tom Matula
Member-at-Large - Erin Sanders
Officers Not Present
Vice-Chair - Monica Smith
Secretary - Claire Silver
Member-at-Large - Ken Rosenberg
1. Introductions and Announcements
- Aaron is holding a CERT training January 24th at 10:00 am.
- Ronit suggested adding more coming events to the newsletter.
- Velva suggested a newsletter notice to check OMVNA website for coming events.
2. Approval of Minutes
- Minutes were approved unanimously.
3. OMVNA Goals and Budget
- The goals will be discussed at the Feb meeting.
- The Budget will be discussed at the March meeting.
4. Treasurer’s Report
- Aaron to remind Nancy Stuhr about payment due by end of Jan.
- Ronit to spend $20 preparing signs and suggested purchasing more signs at some point in the future.
5. Parking Structure Report
- OMVNA’s position is to support retail on the ground floor.
6. Precise Plan
- Tom to advocate OMVNA position on building height and report back to steering committee on further developments.
7. Historic Preservation Ordinance
- Ronit noted OMVNA does not have an official position and should discuss and develop one at the next meeting.
8. General Meeting Planning
- Committee voted on talent show for next general meeting.
- Meeting date is March 27th as first choice or March 20th as an alternative.
- Aaron to reserve room at Landels School.
- Velva to broadcast on OMVNATalk.
9. Non-Profit Status
- Ronit to get affidavit signed by two OMVNA board of directors and find out what Secretary of State requires to continue the application process.
Meeting Adjourned at 8:30 pm.
Tom Matula for Claire Silver, Secretary
Back to top of page
|The OMVNA Newsletter is published by a volunteer editorial committee & distributed to some 2400 homes and businesses by volunteers.|
|To get in touch with us:|
The opinions printed in this newsletter are not necessarily those of the OMVNA Steering Committee.