Old Mountain View Neighborhood Association
Monthly Meeting Minutes for 2003
OMVNA Monthly Meeting Minutes
October 13, 2003
Chair - Ronit Bryant
Vice-Chair - Alison Hicks
Secretary - Claire Silver
Treasurer - Aaron Grossman
Newsletter - Velva Rowell
At-Large - Julie Wrobel
Officers Not Present
Newsletter - Lisa Windes
At-Large - Larry Rosenberg
Community Liaison - David Andrzejek
Ken Rosenberg - Slated Member At-Large
Julie Lovins - Newsletter Delivery
Tom Matula - Slated Downtown Committee Representative
Erin Sanders - Slated Member At-Large
1. Introductions and announcements
- Letter from Sally Lieber
- Deadline for city commissions
- United Neighborhood Conference
2. Approval of minutes
- Minor changes made by Julie Lovins and minutes were approved as amended.
3. Downtown Precise Plan
- Julie Lovins and Alison Hicks led us through a discussion of precise plan issues in an attempt to narrow neighborhood concerns to several main points for presentation.
- Castro St facade buildings heights in area H. It was agreed that #2 or #3 on the Precise Plan were the OMVNA preferences.
- Row houses height limits in area J. Heights of max 35 feet were OMVNA preference and development with neighborhood character.
- We also discussed neighborhood pros and cons of possible large building development in area J.
- November 13 is next deadline. New articles were discussed.
- 2004 newsletter schedule to be created after November meeting.
5. October General Meeting/Sunday Oct 19th, 12-2
- Food (Ronit), drinks, ice, paper goods (Aaron)
- 11:30 set-up (Ronit, Aaron, Ken)
- Agenda was discussed and set.
6. Treasurer's Report.
- Balance $5630.05 (CERT $181.43)
- Aaron made a presentation of a GO-Kit contents/costs.
Meeting Adjourned at 9:15 pm.
Claire Silver, Secretary
Back to top of page
|The OMVNA Newsletter is published by a volunteer editorial committee & distributed to some 2400 homes and businesses|
|To get in touch with us:|
The opinions printed in this newsletter are not necessarily those of the OMVNA Steering Committee.