In an effort to remove a decade of spammed user registration, thousands of “users” were removed. If you recently lost your log in capabilities, don’t worry. You can still peruse the information on the website.
Our website has long lost its interactive engagement. If you would like to see the comment section brought back to life, contact the webmaster and the steering committee.
Thank you for your understanding.
The Old Mountain View Neighborhood Association (OMVNA) will hold its fourth “regular” steering committee meeting of 2020, tonight, Monday, September 28, 2020, 7:30PM.
All Old Mountain View residents and property owners are invited to attend.
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, we will NOT be meeting at our regular location. We will instead hold a zoom meeting.
If you would like to attend, you should go to the following link to register:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Many thanks to our newsletter editor, Susan Bickford, for setting up this zoom meeting!
In addition to our normal agenda items, we will:
- Discuss and vote on the Nominating Committee’s nominations for the 2021 OMVNA Steering Committee.
- Give an overview of the upcoming OMVNA City Council Candidate Forum on Wednesday.
- Discuss how to do voting for the steering committee at the upcoming OMVNA annual meeting.
- Discuss ongoing efforts to revamp OMVNA’s website and social media
- Give an overview of new and potentially upcoming state housing legislation that will/can affect our neighborhood.
Residents may also raise issues at the call for additional agenda items at the beginning of the meeting.
Looking forward to seeing all attendees in this special format.
— Robert Cox, OMVNA Vice-Chair